Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two New Items

There are finally two new items in my shop.

YAY


You'll have to excuse my photography. I was so excited to get my items posted, I just couldn't wait for daylight, so these pictures were taken on my kitchen table.
I love the green peapod cocoon. It's GREAT for taking newborn pics. I can also add buttons to the opening to create a super cute halloween costume. Just wear some green pj's underneath and you're good to go.
There aren't many things as sweet as an elf hat. Especially when it's just as long as your little one.
My nephew (6 weeks old) is my model. And I think he did a great job. Check out my shop for pricing. http://www.theyarnyanker.etsy.com/
There is more to come as I move items over from my other shops. Be on the lookout. As soon as I'm ready, there will be a "Grand Opening" sale and giveaway.

The Yarn Yanker
www.TheYarnYanker.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. That peapod is adorable! Love things that make me crack up!

    ReplyDelete