Friday, August 21, 2009

Long time no blog

It has been 16 days since my last blog... HOLY COW. I didn't realize that. I've been super busy, just trying to get life in order, and figure out this whole WAHM vs. Job thing. So here's a little update...

I got a job. It's only part time. It's at the local YMCA, so I can take my girls with me. We get a free membership. The pay isn't much, but it gets us out of the house and the benefits are great.

What does this mean for my yarn yankin? Hopefully not too much. Yes I won't have as much time to crochet, but I'm hoping I can learn some great time management and figure it all out. We'll see how it goes.

I've also decided to extend my Giveaway another week. That's right... You've got a whole week left to enter my AWESOME giveaway! The reason? 1. I haven't picked a winner yet and 2. My birthday is a week from Saturday. So I will be picking the winner next Saturday! On my birthday! (Yay me!)

(Me when I was a toddler)

I hope everyone is doing well. Hope school starting was too stressful for all you PTA mom's out there!

I'm working on some new ideas, so you'll see them soon!

Til then, Happy Yarn Yankin!

The Yarn Yanker
www.TheYarnYanker.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment